Mike, who runs a chain of boutiques and lives in Marbella: Andy Gray stole my wife and ruined me.. he deserves what he got - mirror.co.uk

15:04 El NACHO 0 Comments

TV sexism scandal: Andy Gray stole my wife and ruined me.. he deserves what he got - mirror.co.uk: "THE former best friend of Andy Gray has told how the shamed football pundit stole his wife.

Womaniser Gray, 54, gave a speech at the 2001 wedding of lifelong pal Mike Lewis, now 61, and new wife Rachel.

Five years later, Mike was left “broken” when Gray ran off with her.

Mike, who runs a chain of boutiques and lives in Marbella, told the Sunday Mirror: “After what he did to me, he deserves all the grief he’s getting.”"

DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

0 comments: