Fernando Alonso upsets the Portuguese

19:36 El NACHO 0 Comments

Fernando Alonso upsets the Portuguese: "Fernando Alonso has been getting some bad press from the journalists in Portugal. The driver from Asturias spent New Year on Porto Santo, an island close to Madeira.

The Formula One driver arrived there with his wife, Raquel del Rosario, on the 29th and immediately got off on the wrong foot.

‘To the first photographer or camera I see during these days, I will leave the next day, and I will tell the whole world that Porto Santo is a disaster.
Is that OK? Please, leave me alone. If you don’t tomorrow I will leave and everyone will know about Porto Santo – ok?’."

DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

0 comments: